Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Have Hallucinations On Ecstasy
Yes to hallucination: Ecstasy (mdma) can cause derealization, depersonalization, visual hallucinations, decreased appetite, dry mouth, tooth grinding & problems concentrating. After- affects include irritability, anxiety, paranoia, depressed mood, fatigue, diarrhea, constibation, apathy, vertigo, lightheadedness & insomnia. Stroke, coma, organ failure & death can also occur. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is taking a long time (than normal) to respond to someone else a symptom of hallucinations? I.E. Taking a long time to answer questions, or respond.
Bipolar disorder: Hallucinations are symptoms of psychosis, which may be due to drugs, trauma, infection, or psychotic illnesses. If someone is manic, he or she may experience hallucinations and speeding up of all of their body's functions. A consultation with a Psychiatrist is immediately warranted. ...Read more
What is that condition called when a person thinks that there is someone behind them when actually there isn't any? Can it be a kind of hallucination?
Could be delusion: If its a fixed belief that someone is following but no one is there, then it's a delusion. If someone is actually sensed by one of the special senses, without anyone actually being there, it's a hallucination. Sometimes people with ptsd can have a fear of being followed or watched, w/o it being either of above; this is hypervigilance. If you are having any of above seek psychiatric eval asap. ...Read more
What are the symptoms of anxiety disorders and hallucinations? Is it normal for someone to react slowly?
Completely Different: Anxiety disorders have to do with feeling nervous, worrying, obsessing or having panic attacks or ptsd. Hallucinations are symptoms. There are different kind of hallucinations (auditory, visual and more). If a person has hallucinations, that means they are psychotic. There are both physical and mental causes. Often, folks with schizophrenia hear voices and are anxious because of paranoia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
As hallucinations get worse what happens next with someone who has dementia with Lewy bodies. Sees stick people and animals all over in and out side?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have hallucinations on mushrooms in food?
- What can you do for someone who is choking on a glass of water?
- Can someone take viagra if you have atrial fibrillation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting on your pillow?
- Can having oral sex with someone who has a canker sore cause problems?
- Can you have a receding hairline and not be going bald on top?
- Can you get sickle cell anemia by kissing or having sex with someone with it?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free