Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Have A Heart Attack Even If Bmp Is Normal
If a young, fit, and healthy person was exercising so hard their heart rate got up to 220 BMP, what would happen? Would they enter cardiac arrest?
Unpredeictable: As your age is 22, after reaching 198, you are predisposed to Cardiac arrythmias, instead of normal heart beat,,, abnormal unhealthy heart contractions appear which can potentially make the heart to go to arrest. Again heart does not follow rules. It happen at lower rates too and dont happen eve at higher rates. But its not recommended to go beyond 200-Age. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Can someone still have a heart attack after the cardiologist saying that every test looks normal and there´s no evidence of heart disease?
If someone is having a heart attack. Would the pulse oximeter show an oxygen sat level below normal range?
Is it that rare for a 27-30 year old male to have a heart attack? Does it make it even rarer if they had recent normal ekg/stress/echo?No fam hist
Yes, rare: Hi. Yes it's rare for a 27-30 yo male to have a heart attack (MI). And, yes, it's even rarer if he has no family history of premature MI and a recently negative stress echo; EKG is not a good screening test for risk of MI, but can often diagnose a current or past MI. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Do i still have to worry for heart attack/stroke even if I have normal 2decho, ECG and stress test but high cholesterol, normal BP preeclampsia 2011?
Do I still have to worry for my chest pain even if I have normal 2deho Jan 2013, ecg, treadmill stress test I'm always thinking of heart attack/stroke?
low risk: You are really very unlikely to have heart disease even before you had a normal echo and stress test. Young females are very low risk for heart disease, esp since you don't smoke. Is your blood pressure and cholesterol levels normal? I think reassurance is the best course of action now as more testing will just expose you to radiation and cost $ and will most likely be normal. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have a heart attack even if my echocardiogram is normal?
- Is it normal to have a heart attack if you are 23 years old?
- Can you have a thyroid condition even if the blood test is normal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if someone is having a heart attack?
- Can you have a heart attack with a normal ekg?
- Without an autopsy how can you tell if someone died of a stroke or heart attack
- Is there any way to tell if someone died of a heart attack without an autopsy?
- Talk to a cardiologist online