Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Have A Heart Attack Even If Bmp Is Normal
No: It is extremely rare for a person in this age group to have a heart attack. One would nearly always expect there to be an underlying problem with severely elevated blood pressure or cholesterol, likely with a strong family history of such problems, or some form of congenital cardiovascular abnormality, if a true heart attack were to occur in a 23 year old. Cocaine use could do it too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Heart attack: Huge. You need to know if you have inflammation. Inflammation is what causes heart attacks and strokes. Find a doctor trained in the Bale and Doneen Heart Attack, Stroke, and Diabetes Prevention Method. They guarantee you won't have a heart attack or stroke while working with them, or they give you your money back. ...Read more
Can you tell me is it normal to suffer pains in the chest sometimes 3 years after a heart attack ?
What might make ankles swell on a male of normal weight--had a mild heart attack 2 yrs ago and takes medicine?
Had a heart attack 3 years ago gave up smoking over a year ago but my appetite has disappeared is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have a heart attack even if my echocardiogram is normal?
- Can someone have a heart attack with low blood pressure?
- Can you have a heart attack with normal cholesterol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if someone is having a heart attack?
- What can you do if you witness someone have a heart attack and stop breathing?
- Can you have a thyroid condition even if the blood test is normal?
- Can a teenager have a heart attack?
- Talk to a cardiologist online