Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Have A Heart Attack Even If Bmp Is Normal
Can someone still have a heart attack after the cardiologist saying that every test looks normal and there´s no evidence of heart disease?
Could my blood pressure and heart rate tell if i was having a heart attack or could it be normal even if I was having one ?
Not always: Some people can experience mild heart attacks with little or no effect on their heart rate or blood pressure and also at times no pain especially if they have conditions like diabetes as well.Really need ECG and blood studies to confirm heart attack. Talk to cardiologist if really concerned. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If someone is having a heart attack. Would the pulse oximeter show an oxygen sat level below normal range?
Not necessarily: If the heart attack is huge, the heart will not pump effectively and blood will not circulate normally, causing a low oxygen saturation. More commonly, the heart attack will be smaller and the heart will continue to pump effectively enough to get blood to the lungs and then to the body, keeping the oxygen saturation normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it that rare for a 27-30 year old male to have a heart attack? Does it make it even rarer if they had recent normal ekg/stress/echo?No fam hist
Do I still have to worry for my chest pain even if I have normal 2deho Jan 2013, ecg, treadmill stress test I'm always thinking of heart attack/stroke?
THE QUESTION IS : Why would you have chest pain? Years ago when people were profoundly unhappy some spoke of "heartache" - a kind of deep sadness experienced as a dull ache in the chest. Lacking a physical cause, you might review your history and see if there's cause for being very hurt. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Do i still have to worry for heart attack/stroke even if I have normal 2decho, ECG and stress test but high cholesterol, normal BP preeclampsia 2011?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have a heart attack even if my echocardiogram is normal?
- Is it normal to have a heart attack if you are 23 years old?
- Can you have a thyroid condition even if the blood test is normal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if someone is having a heart attack?
- Can you have a heart attack with a normal ekg?
- Without an autopsy how can you tell if someone died of a stroke or heart attack
- Is there any way to tell if someone died of a heart attack without an autopsy?
- Talk to a cardiologist online