Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Get There Period And Still Be Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Its confusing: 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This gives them the impression that they are having their period, when they are, in fact, pregnant. ...Read more
Is it true that some women can get their period and still be pregnant? If so, how can they know if are?
No: A woman who is pregnant might experience bleeding. The bleeding would not be due to her period. ...Read more
Yes: In rare instances, but sometimes spotting is mistaken for a light period. ...Read more
It's possible: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. ...Read more
If u are preg: It is not your period.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can someone still get pregnant on the mirena?
- Can someone with a prolactin pituitary tumor still get pregnant?
- Can you still get period if pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get period and still be pregnant?
- Can i get pregnant and still have a period?
- Can you still get pregnant on your period?
- Can u still get pregnant if your on your period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online