Doctor insights on:
Can Someone Get There Period And Still Be Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is it true that some women can get their period and still be pregnant? If so, how can they know if are?
No: A woman who is pregnant might experience bleeding. The bleeding would not be due to her period. ...Read more
Its confusing: 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This gives them the impression that they are having their period, when they are, in fact, pregnant. ...Read more
Yes: In rare instances, but sometimes spotting is mistaken for a light period. ...Read more
It's possible: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. ...Read more
If u are preg: It is not your period.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u get ur period and still be pregnant?
- Can a woman be pregnant and still get her period?
- Can you get a full period and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get your first period and still be pregnant?
- Can you get a heavy period and still be pregnant?
- Can a girl be pregnant and still get her period?
- Can you get a period and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online