Doctor insights on:
Can Somebody Get A Hydrocele Operation And Penile Implant At The Same Time
Penile implant is the surgical means (as the last resort) to restore physical ability for intercourse so to extend the experience in sex pleasure, in turn, enriching the quality of personal &social life. The procedure is done through 1-2 (usually 1) incision (of 3-4 inches) to implant cylinders conforming to the chambers of corpora cavernosa with high satisfaction ...Read more
Perhaps: Surgeons that perform implantation of penile prostheses vary regarding whether or not they will perform ancillary procedures. Discuss with your provider. ...Read more
Implant = Prosthesis: The inflatable penile prosthesis (ipp) is an excellent solution for men with severe e.D. That does not respond to other measures. The implant surgery takes about an hour, is usually done as an outpatient, and has a pretty brief recovery. All surgery has risks, so do some research and find someone with some experience placing implants. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Few days to a week.: Recovery from a hydrocele repair is about a week, depending on the initial size of the hydrocele. Sometimes a drain, which looks like a small tube, is placed to aid in evacuation of fluid & is removed after 1-2 days. At home, there can be significant swelling and discomfort initially, but do not worry, the hydrocele is gone and the scrotum will return to normal size. Ice, rest, & pain meds help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have a hydrocele operation on both sides at the same time?
- Hydrocele operation recovery time
- Can i take microgynon 30 and implant at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get my tubes tied at the same time as a tummy tuck?
- Can i get a hernia repair and tummy tuck at the same time?
- Is it unusual for me to have trouble ejaculating after getting a penile implant?
- What is the latest somebody can get a growth spurt?
- Talk to a urologist online for free