Doctor insights on:
Can Somebody Get A Hydrocele Operation And Penile Implant At The Same Time
Penile implant is the surgical means (as the last resort) to restore physical ability for intercourse so to extend the experience in sex pleasure, in turn, enriching the quality of personal &social life. The procedure is done through 1-2 (usually 1) incision (of 3-4 inches) to implant cylinders conforming to the chambers of corpora cavernosa with high satisfaction ...Read more
Perhaps: Surgeons that perform implantation of penile prostheses vary regarding whether or not they will perform ancillary procedures. Discuss with your provider. ...Read more
Implant = Prosthesis: The inflatable penile prosthesis (ipp) is an excellent solution for men with severe e.D. That does not respond to other measures. The implant surgery takes about an hour, is usually done as an outpatient, and has a pretty brief recovery. All surgery has risks, so do some research and find someone with some experience placing implants. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rest: Hydrocelectomy is usually an outpatient procedure. In general patients should take it easy one week postoperatively. Most do not require pain medications past a day or two. Resting a few days after surgery is wise so that you can get back to your full activities as soon as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get a hernia repair and tummy tuck at the same time?
- Can you get both a facelift and a partial hysterectomy at the same time?
- Can i get my tubes tied at the same time as a tummy tuck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take microgynon 30 and implant at the same time?
- Can i take allegra and claritin at the same time?
- Can you take claritin and benadryl at the same time?
- Can i take percocet and ativan at the same time?
- Talk to a urologist online for free