Doctor insights on:
Can Somebody Experience Slurred Speech Due To Chemotherapy
Suspect repeat stroke due to slurred speech so went over. She was leaning to 1 side, clenching fists, unable to stand, speech slurred-whatwas goingon?
That is: Possible for a number of reasons.Get a more detailed answer ›
Speech difficulties: Acquired speech difficulties, such as slurring, are often associated with an underlying neurological or metabolic problem. A sudden onset of slurring ought to be investigated immediately, since it may be a problem that is reversible. Most commonly, slurring is associated with hypoglycemia and altered states of consciousness or a stroke (or mini-stroke)_. ...Read more
Not usually: Many things can cause slurred speech. With certain neurological conditions that cause slurred speech focusing on the problem can make it worse. (We also see this with stammering and stuttering ). The list of conditions that cause the various types of slurred speech is lengthy. (From degenerative conditions to complicated migraine, stroke, focal seizure, poisonings and intoxication. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a formeralcoholic have permanently slurred speech due to the alcoholism?
- Slurring of the speech
- Slurred speech
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Slurred speech meaning
- Slurred speech and dizziness
- Blurred vision and slurred speech
- Slurred speech difficulty swallowing
- Talk to a oncologist online for free