Doctor insights on:
Can Somebody Experience Slurred Speech Due To Chemotherapy
Suspect repeat stroke due to slurred speech so went over. She was leaning to 1 side, clenching fists, unable to stand, speech slurred-whatwas goingon?
That is: Possible for a number of reasons.Get a more detailed answer ›
I get sudden spells of dizziness slurred speech lossofbalance I've had every test done MRI cat scan seen neuorologist tests come -due to this i now have anxiety/panick attacks
It : It would be inappropriate to even attempt to make an internet diagnosis of this complexity without a thorough review of history, exam findings, and all test results. I would pose a question to your neurologist, though, to see if vertebrobasilar insufficiency has been ruled out. This can be associated with vertigo, drop attacks, and in some cases double or blurred vision. The best test for this is usually mra. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stopped my medications due to pregnancy. Week 33 began having severe migraine pain, auras, numb hands, slurred speech, and inability to think. Advice?
Speech difficulties: Acquired speech difficulties, such as slurring, are often associated with an underlying neurological or metabolic problem. A sudden onset of slurring ought to be investigated immediately, since it may be a problem that is reversible. Most commonly, slurring is associated with hypoglycemia and altered states of consciousness or a stroke (or mini-stroke)_. ...Read more
I'm 21. I have been noticing slurred speech, mixing up of words and my writing is incorrect. Today has been pretty bad. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a formeralcoholic have permanently slurred speech due to the alcoholism?
- Can you get a rash on your body due to constipation?
- I think my hand rash is due to a fungal infection what can i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can dark circles under your eyes be due to iron deficiency anemia?
- How can i get rid of a headache due to a toothache?
- Loss of speech due to stress
- Can you get penis atrophy or shrinkage due to a lack of usage?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free