Doctor insights on:
Can Skin Cancers Be On A Penis
Penile skin cancer: Yes, skin cancers can occur on the genital area. Squamous cell carcinomas make up over 90% of penile skin cancers, are usually on the foreskin or glans and can be related to hpv infections. Melanomas and other skin cancers can occur on the penis, athough more rarely. If you have a persistent or changing lesion on the genital area, please have it examined by a dermatologist as soon as possible. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Is it possible to have skin cancer on my penis?I went tanning once abou 8 months ago and the next day a very small rash appeared and hasn't went away?
I found a dark brown mole on the side of my penis that i did not have before. It is pretty big and has uneven borders. Can you get skin cancer ther?
I have a little painless cyst like blister inside the skin of my penis shaft just under the region where foreskin meets shaft..Is it cancer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could a lump on the skin of my penis be penile cancer
- Can a skin rash be cancer?
- Can skin cancer be fatal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a freckle be skin cancer?
- Can sunburn cause skin cancer?
- How can skin cancer be treated?
- Can freckles turn into skin cancer?
- Talk to a dermatologist online