Doctor insights on:
Can Sinusitis Cause Dizziness
Can ct head/orbit cause : lightheaded dizzy w/ brief low rumble noise , headache w/ tingling forehead? Dr said maybe anxiety, but no hx panic.attacks
No, a CT cannot: CAUSE these symptoms. In fact, a CT may HELP DIAGNOSE reasons for dizziness and headache, such as sinusitis. Your doctor is correct that anxiety can cause dizziness and tingling, even without "panic attacks". If you have your CT on a disc, I can explain it to you on HealthTap Concierge healthtap.com/saurbornmd. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, these are possible symptoms.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can Chronic Sinusitis cause eye pain&preasure and neurogical symptoms(headache,dizziness,weakness and body twitching)?
I always feel dizzy (lightheaded) and i was diagnosed with maxillary sinusitis. Could these two be related?
Bad Case Sinusitis, Dr Gave Me Steroid Inj 2Cc. On Tue The Next Day Good Day Lifting. Humaria On Thur. Fri Tried Lifting Got Dizzy Lightheaded Very?
Been on antibiotic for a week, how long does it take for the dizziness and off balance to go away? No fluid found in middle ear. Just sinusitis.
Imbalance : Imbalance and vertigo if due to some sort of inflammation or sinus infection can take weeks to resolve. Be sure to hydrate well during this period of recovery. If the dizziness and imbalance persist despite resolution of the sinus issues, seek additional help and evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can chronic sinusitis cause dizziness?
- Can sinusitis cause lightheadedness?
- Can sinusitis cause tinnitus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sinusitis cause costochondritis?
- Can sinusitis cause nausea?
- Can sinusitis cause pneumonia?
- Can sinusitis cause sepsis?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free