Doctor insights on:
Can Shin Splints Cause Knee Pain
Hi there, i have been medically diagnosed with shin splints, and over the last few days have had constant knee pain, can this be linked?
How do I deal with severe shins splints and knee pain? It hurts even when I walk and go up the stairs. (Cross Country and Track and Field runner)
Rest and ice: at first. Add an otc anti-inflammatory. Consider biomechanical correction ...Read more
Shin has been hurting only below knee. Can barely touch it in the spot cause of pain. Been traveling alot... can it be shin splint or something else?
Went running w/ a friend & got shin splints on my left knee. This happens a lot when i run, even if its for 15min. What can I do?
Several Options...: "shin splint" typically refers to pain on the front of the lower leg, . Pain in this area may come from medial tibial stress syndrome (mtss), stress fractures, or compartment syndrome. Identifying the underlying reason for your pain can then help with a specific plan of care. Treatments usually consist of rest, stretching, ice, massage, or orthotics. (drmarkgalland.Com). ...Read more
I have MS. I've been having bad shin splints and my left leg from knee down is swollen for weeks. What is this?
Can shin splints occur on the proximal end of tibia, near the tibial tuberosity also has any1 heard of stress avulsion fx I have 1 in opposite knee?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Shin splints and knee pain
- Can shin splints cause ankle pain?
- Can shoes cause shin splints?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes shin splints and how can they be treated?
- Can shin splints cause stress fractures?
- Can running in a cushioned shoe cause shin splints?
- Shin splint can being overweight and inactivity cause
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free