Doctor insights on:
Can Sex Rupture An Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Trauma: External?, ...Not much, other than trauma to the area. ...Read more
Ues: wait for one more weekGet a more detailed answer ›
Ask your doctor: You need follow up to confirm sufficient healing has occured. ...Read more
Cyst: A week after the symptoms subside is safe. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sex causing a rupture of ovarian cyst
- Ovarian cyst rupture during sex
- Can a ruptured ovarian cyst cause back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a ruptured ovarian cyst cause bleeding?
- Causes of a ruptured ovarian cyst
- What can you do for a ruptured ovarian cyst?
- Can an ovarian cyst be cancer and rupture and refill?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free