Doctor insights on:
Can Scope Or Stents Be Used On Obstructions In The Ascending Colon
Yes: But more difficult to place then descending, sigmoid, or rectum. ...Read more
Anything that creates a blockage of the intestinal tract. You may think of the intestinal tract (stomach, small bowel, large bowel) as somewhat akin to a garden hose. If you kink the garden hose, or twist it, or block it inside, you have created an "obstruction". Most obstructions are a results of previous surgery and most of these ...Read more
A ascending colon polyp worse then anywhere else in the colon.How can I prevent more. High grade removed in may, surgically. When do I need next scope?
Not sure of your : Question but a precancerous polyp regardless of the location in the colon is concern for futue polyp/cancer development especially if high grade dysplasia was present. Follow your surgeon's or GI doctors advice on follow up colonoscopy, but i usually recommend a colonoscopy 1 year after surgery. ...Read more
Yes: Muscle spasms are common and can cause sudden, sharp, knife-like pain in the flat muscles. They should go away with rubbing them, like a charley horse in your leg. If they persist, or are associated with bowel changes, blood in the stool, weight loss, or appetite changes, it may be something more important. See your primary provider, and good luck! ...Read more
Right colon: The ascending colon is the portion of the large intestine "ascending" or going up the right side of the abdomen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can cipla be used to stop baldness where can i get the drug in nigeria?
- What essential oil can be used for the nervous system or nerve damage?
- Can eye drops be used in the ear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can liquid honey be used to treat skin ulcers on the leg?
- Can walking on the treadmill or elliptical be bad for your feet?
- Can hydrogen peroxide be used in the ear?
- Can aloe vera gel be used on the face?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online