Doctor insights on:
Can Rotten Teeth Cause Acne I Have A Friend Who Believes That
A common human skin disease characterized by areas of scaly red skin (seborrhea) with blackheads/whiteheads (comedones) , pinheads (papules), large papules (nodules), pimples & possibly scarring. Occurs mostly on face, upper chest & back. Treated with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic ...Read more
Unlikely: The tetracyclines were used many years ago for a variety of infections as one of the earlier effective antibiotics. By 30 years ago most understood that they could stain teeth if used while the teeth were forming & quit using them for kids under 8-10yrs. A teen with acne has already passed the stage where staining would occur. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unrelated: You'll have to see a dermatologist to determine what strong medication can be used to help your skin condition. Regarding your teeth, can't tell how much treatment is needed to "fix" them. Consult with a local dentist who can examine you and listen to your concerns about your smile. ...Read more
I am suffering from severe acne and discoloured tooth all of a sudden.My teeth was always the best, i even was awarded for my beautiful smile because ?
I'm 16 and taking doxycycline for 3 months for my acne. Is this going to stain my teeth as white teeth are very important to me.
I've Been taking amoxicillin and oxicodone because I had wisdom teeth out but I'm done taking it…Im getting acne Breakout now is it from not taking it?
Shotty ln neck armpit groin some for over a year. Recently found a chain bb sized ln in armpit. I have had a few teeth infections and bad back acne?
Sharp pain under my right jaw line. no lump or swelling. Saw a dentist, nothing wrong with my teeth. Have acne breakouts around mouth area.
Facial pain: Hard to say when there is so little information. Acne or another skin lesion is suspect. Sometimes an examination of the oral cavity and perioral regions is limited by the dentist to the teeth only. A panoramic xray is a good screening tool to use to look for other sources of pain, and many times things like "cracked" teeth are completely overlooked or dismissed. See an oral surgeon. ...Read more
Yellow armpits what's causing it? No odor, acne type welts on lower edge on each side. Had tooth extracted last thursday, on amox, motrin, vic
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can having oral sex with someone who has a canker sore cause problems?
- I can feel a strong pulse below my stomach does this mean that i have an aaa
- Can a high ige level in the blood be an indicator that i have cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My doctor told me that i have a tilted cervix can i still get pregnant
- Can i get a lingual frenectomy while having wisdom teeth?
- Can i put ketoconazole on an elbow that seems to have a fungal infection?
- I have multiple tumors in my stomach can that cause pain and nausea
- Talk to a dermatologist online