Doctor insights on:
Can Rosacea Be Cured
16 YO boy with Rosacea. Wht can I do to cure this as much as possible or completely. I Need to fix it! Also wht natural/home remedies work best?
Here's the truth: I'm going to assume you're a parent. You can't cure rosacea but you can manage it. It should be possible to make it nearly invisible. If you pursue "natural / home" remedies because you read something on a doctor-bashing website, Junior will be disfigured during his teenaged years and can be permanently mutilated by his disease. Please comply with 21st century medicine -- it works for rosacea. ...Read more
Why does my face randomly turn red for no reason? I don't have rosacea and i don't know how to cure it.
Anxiety: In stressful situations its not uncommon to have a red face or blush. If your worried about it, it exacerbates the situation. If you adopt an attitude of who cares, it will occur less frequently. Chances are, you care more than others anyways! ...Read more
I'm almost positive I have rosacea, but i'm not sure. My cheeks are always super red and i hate it. Any treatments or cures? Help!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a urna be cured?
- Can a man get ringworm on his penis how can it be cured?
- Can azoospermia be cured by natural treatment or food?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can gynecomastia be cured without surgery?
- Can people be permanently cured of major depression?
- Can cardiomyopathy be cured?
- Can garlic be used to cure hyperthyroidism?
- Talk to a dermatologist online