Doctor insights on:
Can Rheumatoid Arthritis Cause Pancreatitis
Arthritis is progressive degeneration of one or more joints. Symptoms may include joint pain, swelling, decreased motion, and stiffness. The two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, which is associated first with articular cartilage breakdown with a component of inflammation, and rheumatoid arthritis, which is a systemic autoimmune disorder that affects joint linings first and secondarily ...Read more
Autoimmune: Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis occurs when the immune system gets confused and starts attacking the joints instead of fighting intruders like bacteria and viruses. Genetic factors play a role in risk for developing autoimmune diseases. Exposure to certain viruses may play a role as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
JRA: See a rheumatologist, so he can examine you and order the necessary blood work to determine your problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pregnancy cause rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can hpv cause rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can anorexia cause rheumatoid arthritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause weight loss?
- Can lead paint cause rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause high cholesterol?
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause rapid weight gain?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free