Doctor insights on:
Can Rheumatoid Arthritis Cause Pancreatitis
Several factors: Stress one frequently reported factor in rheumatoid arthritis flare-ups is stress.Some foods can trigger arthritis flare-ups. Among these, cow's milk is the most often cited, but shrimp, wheat and some meats, hen's eggs and codfish also are implicated. Echinacea echinacea has been cited as a possible cause of flare-ups in those with rheumatoid arthritis, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fatigue,stress,infxn: There are several possible causes of flares include stress, fatigue & overexertion which can trigger RA inflammatn as well as possibly food allergies vs. a chemical sensitivity.RA meds suppress the immune system,which means a higher risk for infections.Thus even the common cold or flu may trigger a flare of RA.Thus learn to recognize your triggers, get rest,work w/MD & decrease stress w/meditaiotn ...Read more
Au contraire! Rare!: The term jra is not used anymore in rheumatology!. It is now called juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Most children are ccp antibody negative, and the majority rf neg as well. Ra can appear early in life, mainly in females in there mid-teens. I have not had a single RA pt. In the last 43 jia patients seen. Even the sex ratio is different: more like 1 to 1, versus 10/1. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause rapid weight gain?
- Can anorexia cause rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause high cholesterol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can calcium or vitamin d supplements cause rheumatoid arthritis flare ups?
- Can lead paint cause rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can pregnancy cause rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can exercise cause joint damage if you have rheumatoid arthritis?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free