Doctor insights on:
Can Reiki Help Restless Legs
Many valuable meds: Restless leg syndrome is very common and relatively easy to treat. Dopamine agonists such as requip, mirapex, and the newer Neupro patch work well. Horizant, a Gabapentin like product does an excellent job. Calf and ankle stretching prior to bedtime may assist some. Underlying iron metabolism issues should be checked.. Have you had a ferritin test? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The best way to consider akathisia is to imagine the need to move. Patients with this condition have major problems sitting still. They have a need to move. This can be a side effect of medication, may be associated with disease such as parkinsons, or may be a normal variant. Most doctors use it it describe the ...Read more
What to do if I have had restless leg syndrome for almost 4 years, are there any home remedies that anyone could help me out with?
Restless leg: Several remedies are available. Best to see a neurologist for evaluation & treatment. Some suggestions meanwhile can be warm bath soaks & massaging muscles. ...Read more
At night i can't sleep because I have bad restless leg syndrome. What can I do to help it not be so bad?
Yes: There are many approaches that help rls. Massage of legs is reported by many patients as relieve prior to bedtime. I do noted that excessive massage of legs can distract from falling asleep. Botten line: if it helps, use it, if it's excessive talk to your doctor about treatment alternatives. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a potassium supplement help restless leg syndrome?
- Can prozac cause restless leg syndrome?
- What can help a person with a broken leg walk?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can medical leech therapy help someone with infected leg ulcers?
- Can klonopin cause restless legs?
- Can klonopin be causing restless legs?
- Vitamins that can help with swelling in the legs
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free