Doctor insights on:
Can Red Raspberry Leaf Tea Help With Infertility
Is red raspberry leaves tea and raspberry leaves tea the same? Or red one is different?i need it for labor induction
No: There is no evidence or scientific rationale behind that so don't depend on that tea to help in any way. ...Read more
You enjoy the tea: There's nothing magic about the tea.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many things: Abnormal periods are the body's way of saying things are not right within. The imbalance can have to do with inflammation, toxins.... The tea has various antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds (like quercetin). The tea is likely changing the inflammatory response in your body which is then changing the periods. ...Read more
Yes: Moderation is always best.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: I have never seen any convincing prof. ...Read more
No: Nobody knows what makes women go into labor. Something happens and there are changes the levels of certain hormones, such as decreasing Progesterone and increasing oxytocin, and then contractions start. There is no natural way to prevent going into labor at term, because humans are not suppose to stop labor when the baby is due to come out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is raspberry leaf tea good for infertility?
- What is in red raspberry leaf tea that helps regulate periods?
- Does red raspberry leaf tea help postpartum bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red seal raspberry leaf tea
- Red raspberry leaf tea and pregnancy
- Red raspberry leaf tea ivf
- Red raspberry leaf tea and miscarriage
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free