Doctor insights on:
Can Reading Glasses Help Prevent Computer Related Eye Strain
Yes: After age 40s, presbyopia starts to set in which is loss of accommodation or focusing to see at near. So for those with a plano or hyperopic farsighted prescription, eye strain starts to happen when looking at small print. Reading glasses help to relieve the strain of accommodation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Reading glasses are for 14 inch distance .
If we use it for computers ( at 28 inch distance) , will it affect our eyes?
Try dimestore: It sounds like mostly your have near vision issues. Were the lost glasses bifocals? With a distance correction you needed? If not you can buy $10 glasses and do very well by them. And if you just want something in the meanwhile, el cheapo glasses are not a major investment and can be used later as a back up. ...Read more
Yes, yes, yes!: To use a computer monitor, you need the ability to accommodate or focus up close. Presbyopia is common and can be completely alleviated by use of glasses. Plus, lens tiniting can be used to reduce glare and improve contrast. See you ophthalmologist for a full evaluation and refraction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there a way to prevent my eye sight from going down? Already wearing glasses. Do electronic devices,such as computers and phones have an effect?
Can eye strain cause dizziness and light head all the time? How long can it last? Eyesight is 20/15, dr says no problems. prescription for computer glasses.
My job has me staring at a computer for several hours a day which leads to a lot of eye strain and some headaches. I also wear contacts or glasses. Any advice to reduce the strain/strengthen my eyes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pinhole glasses help improve eyesight or reduce eye strain?
- Can eye strain from looking a computer screen for too long cause nystagmus?
- What is the best color combination on my computer to help reduce eye strain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can yoga help prevent muscle strain or tendonitis?
- What are some colors that can help reduce eye strain?
- Prevent eye strain computer screen
- How can you reduce eye strain while using the computer?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free