Doctor insights on:
Can Pvcs Lead Go Vtach
If I had non sustained vtach and my heart converted back on its own. Should I go to er? Is this a sign that my pvcs are worsening,More at risk for sca
Possible, not likely: If the PVC comes at just exactly the right time (or really at the wrong time), it can cause v-tach. It's called the r on t phenomenon. If the ventricular electrical impulse occurs during the recovery phase of the preceding beat, ventricular tachycardia can occur. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
In Vtach do you have to have a fast heart rate or can it just be 3 or more pvcs in a row without a fast heart rate?
I just had an ablation by Dr Francis Marchlinski at UPenn. He got the focus of my PVC's but found a VTach circuit which runs around a scar in my ventr?
VT: There is no one better to discuss the significance of what he found than Dr. Marchlinski. ...Read more
Suffering with pvc ectopic beats for years with runs of 5-6 pvc. My ECHO and ECG however was 100% normal. Likley I go into Ventricular Tachycardia??
Take seriously: i recommend a consultation with a cardiac electro physiologist. Recent studies have correlated the amount of PVCs a person has over a 24 hour period with the development of a weakening of the heart muscle (CHF). Therefore, a thorough evaluation and frequent follow up needs to be undertaken with consideration for medications that suppress PVCs while also being useful for preventing weak hearts. ...Read more
S/p ablation for vtach/45%pvc's, TSH now zero despite tapazole (no sx), cardio says I must take nadolol to prevent complications-do I need nadolol?
May need more: If your cardio says so then yes. You may need more if your TSH is persistently zero. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you go blind from ms?
- Can masturbation lead to infertility in males?
- How long after taking doxycycline can i go in the sun?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after having your wisdom teeth pulled can you go back to work?
- Can excessive sex lead to an inguinal hernia in a male or female?
- How long can you go without thyroid medication?
- How long can you go without pooping?
- Talk to a cardiac electrophysiologist online for free