Doctor insights on:
Can Pseudotumor Cerebri Be Fatal
Pseudotumor cerebri is a condition in which the pressure inside your skull increases when there is no obvious cause. While symptoms may resemble those of a brain tumor, there is no actual tumor present. The condition occurs more commonly in obese women, especially those ...Read more
Pseudotumor: Pseudotumor cerebri or benign intracranial hypertension is a disorder characterized by elevation of intracranial pressure. Clinically, there is a vascular headache followed by blur rinses of vision. Diagnosis is based on clinical examination, neuroimaging and spinal tap. Usually is treated with medication, but sometimes surgical procedures need to be performed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Shouldn t be related.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pseudotumor cerebri go away?
- Pseudotumor cerebri
- Can you die from pseudotumor cerebri?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pseudotumor cerebri syndrome
- Pseudotumor cerebri lupus
- Pseudotumor cerebri pregnancy
- Pseudotumor cerebri papilledema
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free