Doctor insights on:
Can Projectile Vomiting Damage Your Intestines And Gi Tract
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
Male 50yrs bowel stopped working, stomach bloated, projectile vomiting black bile &unable to breathe after general anesthetic. Why ?
Not sure: Increased pressure in the brain/skull is often associated with vomiting. We don't know exactly how the pressure triggers the vomiting center in the brainstem, it just does. Since sudden onset of headache and vomiting can be a sign of a serious condition see you doctor immediately. This is especially true if the vomiting occurs during the night while sleeping. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can flu shots lead to projectile vomiting?
- Can pelvic inflammatory disease be damaging the intestines?
- Can psyllium husk cause damage to the intestines?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can metamucil hurt your intestines?
- Can you feel your intestines?
- Can retinol damage your skin?
- What can damage your lungs?
- Talk to a pediatrician online