Doctor insights on:
Can Proctitis Be A Result From Anal Trauma
Wife has anal bleeding. 3 different docs said 3 diff things. Doc said no hemorrhoids. She's scared its proctitis. She has to get surgery. Help! ?
If I have proctitis or anal itching because of the antibiotics i took for chlamydia what do I do does it go away on its own ?
Yeast infection.: You may be experiencing an overgrowth of yeast after taking antibiotics. The balance which normally exists in the anal area can be thrown off by antiobiotic therapy. Try using over the counter monistat, but use twice a daily to the area for one week. If no resolution, see your doctor. ...Read more
I had a colonoscopy my results were: unspecified infectious proctitis soon after i got bacne, went from nothing to full back of acne, what's going on?
Every time I use the washroom and wipe, there is bright red blood when I wipe from my anus. It's every bathroom visit, no constipation or trauma.?
Does anyone know the reason to why I might be bleeding a little blood when I poop. Coming from anus. No trauma or sex. 1mon. now.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have anal sex if i have proctitis?
- Anal sex proctitis
- Anal and rectal diseases proctitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get pregnant from anal?
- Can you get hemorrhoids from anal sex?
- Can you get pregnant from anal sex?
- Can you die from anal cancer?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online