Doctor insights on:
Can Prenatal Vitamins Help Me Get Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Sure!: It's actually a great idea to start taking prenatal vitamins for a few months before conceiving, as problems that can occur from vitamin deficiencies while pregnant often occur in the first few weeks of pregnancy before you even realize you are pregnant. It will in no way affect your ability to conceive. ...Read more
Are just vitamins: Prenatal vitamins are just vitamins. If a woman is in good health with good nutrition, the added vitamins from prenatal vitamins are not noticeable to her body. The vitamins don't help a person get pregnant. The Folic Acid in the prenatal vitamins does help decrease the chance of a certain type of birth defect. ...Read more
My husband and i are trying to get pregnant and i've been take prenatal vitamins for a while now. I usually get my cycle around the 5th of each month.
No: Taking prenatal vitamins do not help you get pregnant faster. Good luck! ...Read more
Not necessaraly: The prenatal vitamins cannot hurt your chances, but they are designed to help support the needs your body has during pregnancy & replenish items your fetus will take from you.On the chance you have a vitamin deficiency, they will help you stay healthy, but i wouldn't count on them increasing your chances. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will taking prenatal vitamins help me get pregnant
- Can taking prenatal vitamins help you get pregnant?
- Does taking prenatal vitamins help with getting pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Prenatal vitamins and getting pregnant
- Does prenatal vitamins help pcos to get pregnant?
- Can i get pregnant by taking prenatal vitamins?
- Can i take prenatal vitamins to get pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online