Doctor insights on:
Can Prenatal Massage Therapists Induce Labor
I wouldnt: I never recommend anything to induce labor unless it is in a more controlled environment. Letting your labor naturally start is always safer for you and your baby. Unless of course, you are going too far past your due date. I wouldnt take a chance with over the counter products to induce labor, . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a foot massage induce labor?
- Pregnancy massage to induce labor
- Foot massage to induce labor reflexology
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a pedicure induce labor?
- Can cleaning induce labor?
- Can dancing induce labor?
- Can kegels induce labor?
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free