Doctor insights on:
Can Pregrancy Women Eat Cup Of Noodles
Yes: Noodles are fine, when part of a reasonable and balanced diet. The store bought types often have a lot of salt that won't affect the baby, but could cause your legs to swell a bit for a day or so. "brown" rice/wheat/noodles are better for women with gestational diabetes because they won't increase the blood sugar as much as white flours. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
What is the effect of msg on pregnancy? I have a craving for instant noodles and have avoided it till now. Does it harm fetal development?
Not really: You should avoid carbohydrates including noodles.Get a more detailed answer ›
Adolescent males: Eat a lot. A growing male can need as much as 5000-6000 calories a day if he is active, doing sports. It is important to be sure you eat carbs, fats and proteins. The pasta and rice amounts are not quite as important as long as it is not just noodles and rice without veggies, fruits, proteins. An overweight person may need to cut back on the carbs..... ...Read more
What foods are good for a diabetic women who is planning for pregnancy. Can i eat kiwi fruit. I am currently using folic acid for past one month.
Sorrel leaves: I do not believe you should take anything without consulting your OB gyn doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pregnant women eat cup of noodles?
- List of fish pregnant women can eat
- Can pregnant women eat yogurt instead of milk?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of food items that pregnant women can eat
- What kind of fish can pregnant women eat?
- Can pregnant women eat clam chowder?
- Can i get herpes if i drink from the cup of someone with it?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online