Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant Women Use Neosporin
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
7 days: The recommended limitation on using periogel is seven days. From an obstetrical perspective adverse health affects to the mother with improper use are more concerning than to the baby. https://www.recallguide.org/drug/periogel/ ...Read more
With extreme caution: Good question! i imagine most pregnant women use makeup and think nothing of it, but cosmetics are totally unregulated for safety contain many potent toxins with significant potential for harming your baby (and you)! i advise not using any makeup that has not been evaluated as having no developmental and reproductive toxicity by the ewg's skin deep data base- see http://www.Ewg.Org/skindeep/. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pregnant women use bengay?
- Can pregnant women use orajel?
- Can you use neosporin on stitches?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use neosporin on my lips?
- Can i use neosporin in my eye?
- Can i use neosporin on my clitoris?
- Penis irritated can i use neosporin
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free