Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant Women Use Icy Hot
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it safe for a pregnant woman to go out in hot weather? When is the temperature considered too hot or too cold? Thank you! :)
Safe: The outside temperature is not going to affect a fetus located inside a woman's uterus. The woman's body temperature will work to keep the internal environment a stable temperature. Think of the millions of women who are pregnant and very very hot or very cold areas of the world. They do just fine. ...Read more
UncookedorUnheated?: You should not eat any raw meat, fish, or eggs if you are pregnant. However, most packaged hot dogs have been previously cooked, and can be eaten unheated, provided they have been properly refrigerated and are not past their expiration date. Check label - should state: "fully cooked." most hot dogs contain a lot of calories, fat, and additives, so they're not the healthiest food, esp if pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pregnant women use icy hot cream?
- Can you use icy hot while pregnant?
- Is it ok to use icy hot while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Uses for icy hot
- Can pregnant women use a hot tub?
- Can pregnant women use hot tubs?
- Can a pregnant woman use a hot tub?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online