Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant Women Use Icy Hot
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it safe for a pregnant woman to go out in hot weather? When is the temperature considered too hot or too cold? Thank you! :)
Safe: The outside temperature is not going to affect a fetus located inside a woman's uterus. The woman's body temperature will work to keep the internal environment a stable temperature. Think of the millions of women who are pregnant and very very hot or very cold areas of the world. They do just fine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Having an autistic child
- Coughing chest pain shortness of breath
- Baby girl breast lump
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to find cheap health insurance?
- Is it possible to get cdiff 6 months after last dose of antibiotics?
- Is it possible to get 3 periods in one month?
- 10 week ultrasound scan
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online