Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant Women Take Excedrin
Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl): Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) has been classified as Category B by the FDA. Category B drugs have not been shown to cause teratogenicity or fetal abnormalities in animal studies but have not been fully evaluated in humans. Category B drugs such as cyclobenzaprine should be given during a pregnancy only when the physician determines that the risks are less than the benefits of the drug's actions. Ask your GYN doc. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Not recommended: Doxycycline is not advisable during pregnancy. There are usually safer alternatives. There have been evidence of fetal risk when doxycycline is taken during pregnancy. It can be recommended only in life-threatening situation where the benefit to the mother outweighs the risk to the fetus and when there are no better alternative. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take excedrin and ibuprofen?
- Can you take excedrin with tylenol?
- Can i take sumatriptan with excedrin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take adderall and excedrin?
- Can i take excedrin and cymbalta?
- Can i take excedrin with allegra?
- Can pregnant women take acyclovir?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free