Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant Women Swim In Lakes
Depends: So much depends on the water quality and if you are ingesting it. Personally, I would not recommend taking the chance. Too many possible problems with infections. Good Luck. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Only: If you have vaginal intercourse.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: I agree that swimming is wonderful exercise for pregnant swimmers. However, our world's water is not as clean as it once was. Here is a site with lots of information about recreational use, risks, hygienic issues, safety of pools, lakes, rivers, oceans, etc: http://www.Cdc.Gov/healthywater/swimming/index.Html also heed local health department alerts about toxins, infections, outbreaks of illness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the chances for sperm to travel through two swimsuits in chlorine water to cause pregnancy?
Zero: No chance.Get a more detailed answer ›
Three to five days: Sperms ejaculated in vagina can live anywhere from three to five days in a fertile envoirenment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you swim with a staph infection?
- Can a child swim with a fever?
- Can you swim competitively with mono?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sperm can swim through clothes
- Can i swim with a cold sore?
- Is it safe to swim in the lake while pregnant?
- Is it ok to swim in a lake while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online