Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant Women Get Their Nails Done
Yes: It should not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Are artificial nails or the nail glue used at home , harmfull for pregnant women? The glue used is powerflex nail glue : ing: ethyl cyanoacrylate
Yes: Should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting your nails done while pregnant
- Can a pregnant women have an xray done?
- Can a pregnant women have an xray done on foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pregnant women get acupuncture?
- Can women get pregnant with clothes on?
- Can pregnant women get mri?
- Can a women with pcos get pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online