Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant Women Eat Chia Seeds
Very Healthy choice!: Beetroots are an excellent food to eat during pregnancy. They are good sources of iron, folate, (folic acid) antioxidants like anthocyans and improve circulation/lower blood pressure. See http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/benefits-of-beetroots-during-pregnancy/ & http://whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=49 ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Chia Seeds: At this time the general recommendation is that chia seeds not be consumed during pregnancy or lactation (due to lack of research). Possible side effects from chia include ^ gas (flatus), bloating ; constipation (w inadequate hydration). Because of omega 3 fatty acids, use of Aspirin or blood thinners could be problematic. People w bleeding disorders or who may be undergoing surgery should d/w. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: yesGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat chia seeds?
- Can pregnant women eat sesame seeds?
- Can you eat too much chia seeds?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you eat chia seeds dry?
- Can i eat chia seeds while breastfeeding?
- Chia seeds benefits for women
- How to eat chia seeds dosage?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free