Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant Women Eat Blue Cheese
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I CAN'T THINK OF: Any reason why not. Moderation please...Get a more detailed answer ›
No: There are different types of blue cheeses, but in general there is a risk of contracting listeriosis from most blue cheeses. It is easiest just to avoid all of these types during pregnancy. Here is a reference: http://www.Babycentre.Co.Uk/x3175/is-it-safe-to-eat-cheese-during-pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I been eating grilled cheese sandwiches like everyday it's seems to be the only thing I like is it okay for me to eat a lot of cheese while pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pregnant women eat alouette cheese?
- Can pregnant women eat cream cheese?
- Can i eat blue cheese while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pregnant women eat feta cheese?
- Can pregnant women eat blue crab?
- Can pregnant women eat fetta cheese?
- Can pregnant women eat clam chowder?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online