Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant Women Bowl
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
#1 union of gametes : When a sperm and an egg unite (in reproductive tract or dish), they form a blastocyst (which evolves into embryo then fetus). That union is the beginning of a pregnancy. The miracle is that a healthy newborn results so often especially given all the steps that are needed and all the things that could go wrong. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Timing: A women conceives in proximity to when she ovulates. This typically occurs mid-cycle. Intercourse during those days increases your chances. Also, if you have been trying for a while, consider a sperm count. Up to 50% of infertility is due to male factor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you bowl if your pregnant?
- Can a pregnant women fast?
- Can pregnant women massage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pregnant women use flonase?
- Can pregnant women take acyclovir?
- Can pregnant women get acupuncture?
- Can pregnant women take suboxone?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online