Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant Woman Take Nyquil
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can you take nyquil while pregnant. I just found out i'm pregnant and i'm sick can I take it? Or what's best for me to take while pregnant and sick?
DO NOT TAKE: Anything without first ok'ing it with your ob! ...Read more
Yes: This is safe, good wishes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take nyquil while pregnant?
- Can u take nyquil while pregnant?
- Can a pregnant woman take advil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a pregnant woman take robitussin?
- Can a pregnant woman take theraflu?
- Can a pregnant woman take afrin?
- Can a pregnant woman take tamiflu?
- Talk to an allergist online for free