Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant Woman Take Nyquil
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can you take nyquil while pregnant. I just found out i'm pregnant and i'm sick can I take it? Or what's best for me to take while pregnant and sick?
DO NOT TAKE: Anything without first ok'ing it with your ob! ...Read more
Ok, but be cautious: read the labels and insyructions carefully, don't exceed recommended dosage, if no improvement see your doctor ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Crps i
- Is there anything i can do about really cold hands and feet?
- Monoclonal antibody therapy for lymphoma
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is cloudy urine a sign of early pregnancy?
- Dukan diet phase
- Avascular necrosis of the hip emedicine
- Talk to an allergist online for free