Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnant People Take Advil
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I'm 16 weeks pregnant and had a headache, i took 2 advils instead of tylenols (acetaminophen) by mistake, do I need to get myself checked by a doctor?
Drug interactions: I found on drug-drug interactions btwn Advil (brand of ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory pain medication) and Cefpodoxime (a cephalosporin-class antibiotic) at https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=552-0,1310-782. But be sure to read about potential side effects of each, especially gastritis from former, and vaginal yeast infection & diarrhea from latter. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a pregnant woman take advil?
- Can a pregnant women take advil?
- Can i take advil if im pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take advil when pregnant?
- Can pregnant people take benadryl?
- Can diabetics take advil?
- Is it bad to take advil while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free