Doctor insights on:
Can Pregnancy Cause Cervical Dysplasia
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Not likely: Most women with cervical dysplasia will carry their babies to term. There is little evidence that is will cause a miscarriage. Dsyplasia is usually managed expectantly during pregnancy meaning that colposcopy is performed and biopsy if indicated, and treatment may be indicated after the delivery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can moderate cervical dysplasia cause bleeding?
- Sexual pregnancy cervical dysplasia
- What are the causes of cervical dysplasia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cervical dysplasia caused hpv warts
- Is it possible for cervical dysplasia to cause a miscarriage?
- Can you have cervical dysplasia without hpv?
- Cervical dysplasia causes other than hpv
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free