Doctor insights on:
Can Pooping A Lot Be A Sign Of Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: Symptoms of early pregnancy include breast tenderness or fullness, nausea and or vomiting, fatigue, needing to urinate frequently. Pooping a lot doesn't typically occur in a normal pregnancy, and if there is severe cramping or persistent, ask your doctor to help figure out why. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can green poop be a sign of pregnancy?
- Can pooping alot be a sign of pregnancy?
- Can cloudy urine be a sign of pregnancy?
- Is pooping a lot a sign of pregnancy?
- Can a low grade fever be a sign of pregnancy?
- Can having a thick creamy white vaginal discharge be a sign of pregnancy?
- Can chunky bloody discharge be a sign of pregnancy?
- Can occasional pain in both sides of my ribs be a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free