Doctor insights on:
Can Pneumonia Cause A Mass On Your Lung
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
See your doc: Time to see your doc.Get a more detailed answer ›
46, no smoker/healthy. Pneumonia w. 6x5 lung mass, ER Dr called tumor, Lung specialist say IS NOT , but after 4 months has no clues. So what i do?
I have no active pulmonary lesions, no active pulmonarytuberculosis and pneumonia, no abnormal mass lesions(lung cancer etc.), and no bony abnormalities. But i havepain in chest. Can you explain why it might be so?
Not usually: Pneumonia itself does not usually appear as a mass on an xray. However, those that have a mass in their lungs, can develop an infection on top of that so it can definitely appear that way. It is always best to have a repeat chest x ray after you have been treated for pneumonia to make sure there is no underlying mass. Take care! ...Read more
My 3 week old choked/strangled on vit D drops. If it got into her lungs, what will happen? Could it cause something like pneumonia or dry drowning?
Not really: It's unlikely that you will notice any sequelae from this little event. The reason we cough and "choke" - it's our body's way of protecting itself and trying to keep stuff out of the lungs. Even with this protection sometimes, rarely stuff will get by, but most of the time actually nothing ever occurs. The tiny amount of medicine given for infant Vit D drops is inconsequential. Relax. It's okay. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pneumonia cause a huge mass in the lungs?
- Can a food allergy cause rashes on your buttocks inner thighs?
- Can a hiatal hernia cause fluid on the lungs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can radiation from holding a laptop cause irreparable damage to your lungs?
- Can a cut on your head cause dizziness?
- Can a cyst on your ovary cause weight gain?
- Whats a mass on your lungs mean
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free