Doctor insights on:
Can Plan B Work After Giving Birth A Month Later
Well, let's see.....: The answer is YES....YES one can get pregnant in 25 days following birth....although that's a pretty BEASTLY set of ovearies you've got that don't even let you go one cycle before spitting some more eggs out...Mother Nature must think a lot of your genes benefiting the human genomic condition! But if you're ovaries ovulated....or if you had a period already (again, highly unexpected) then, YES. ...Read more
I just finished my forst period after giving birth 7 weeks ago but im slightly still bleeding i just had unprotected sex tonight would plan b still wo?
Yes it will: Take it asap for it to work ...Read more
I started birth control this month and had unprotected sex. I decided to take Plan B. Will Plan B make my birth control not work?
Plan B: Plan B can be used at any point during your cycle -regardless of post-partum status. Take care. ...Read more
I just gave birth 4 weeks ago , I had unprotected sex last night . Will plan b work if I take it ?
Yes: Your recent delivery would not impact the efficacy of Plan B. ...Read more
My birth control method failed. I've read that Plan B works up to 72 hours after what if i wait 24 hrs after because my pharmacy is closed? Am i safe?
Sooner the better: 24 hours is fine, but Plan B is more effective the sooner its taken after the accident. If there is a 24 hour pharmacy, it may be worth the drive. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does plan b work after a month?
- How soon can i go back to work after giving birth?
- How long after giving birth can you work out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bleeding a month after giving birth
- Pregnant 7 months after giving birth
- Pregnant two months after giving birth
- Pregnant 3 months after giving birth
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free