Doctor insights on:
Can Plan B Make You Skip A Period
Took Plan B right after my period. Can Plan B skip period completely for 2 months even when its effect is already gone from my body within a few days?
Doc say Plan B can skip period completely. How can it do that when the effect is gone from bod within few days. I took it during period. It trick body?
I took Plan B because a condom broke though i'm on the pill. It was close to my period now i'm late. Am i going to skip this months period?
I took Plan B pill 2 wks ago in the mid. of my cycle and I was sppsd to start my period dec26 but haven't.I have had PMS but no period?will I skip it?
I am on regular birth control pills. I took Plan B the first day of my placebo week because of condom failure. Could Plan B make me miss my period?
Maybe: If you were taking the birth control pills regularly it is very unlikely that you would become pregnant...Even with a broken condom. The condom is helping very little with your contraception but using a condom can be a good way to prevent some stds, not all. Plan b could alter your period. Just begin your next pill cycle on the correct day. Get a pregnancy test done to prove you are not pregnant. ...Read more
I recently skipped sugar pills and went right to birth control for next month, to skip period. I had unprotected sex and took plan b, now 6 days after taking the plan B I am spotting and have cramps. Could it be from the plan b, or from skipping my period
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take plan b while on your period?
- How late can plan b make your period?
- Can you miss your period after taking plan b?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take plan b on your period?
- Does plan b make you have your period?
- Does plan b make you get your period?
- Can a vitamin b 12 deficiency make you retain water?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free