Doctor insights on:
Can Pinched Nerves In The Back Or Neck Cause Me To Have Black Spots In My Vision
The brain and spinal cord communicates with what is occurring in the internal organs and limbs by nerve fibers where are like electrical wires with insulation (myelin) and the "copper" (axon). Within brain and spinal cord these nerves connect to other nerves via synapses on both axons and dendrites. A nerve can carry information regarding sensations, and ...Read more
Dizziness & pain in neck when turn head to either side. Occasionally see black spots. Have Mild C5-C6 pinched nerve, neck stiffness & pain?
Get it checked,,: It's a good idea to get this checked out, especially the dizziness, as it could mean something more than a pinched nerve. It could be something to do with the ear canal or a blood pressure issue or some other condition. So it's a good idea to get a comprehensive check-up along with the results of the tests you had to find out what this is. Good luck! ...Read more
Looked down on my phone & felt the spot where my neck hurts crack a bit , where the pinched nerve is. That's not safe is it , to hear that pinched nerve area crack a bit ? I'm anxious
How to remove black spots or black sign on neck i don't understand what is it..so please suggest me how to prevent ??
Yes: What you're explaining is acanthosis nigricans could be a sign of high blood sugar and diabetes (insulin resistance). Some medications like growth hormones or birth control pills can also cause acanthosis nigricans. With weight loss and control of diabetes and lowering blood sugar to normal levels (less than 100 fasting and less than 140 random), a lot of times the condition resolves over time. ...Read more
I have black spots on my face, chest, and neck. And I'm very light skinned and in some spots I then got darker. Can you please help me cure this?
There are black spots on my neck? Most likely from a bad haircut with dirty clippers what should I do ?
Not enough info: If the spots are truly from a bad hair cut, take a shower and wash them off. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Back problems, pinched nerves and convulsions
- I have been told i have a pinched nerve in my back or neck will i need surgery
- In what are the ways can i do to protect my vision if i have cataract
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- I have white spots in the back of my throat
- Can a pinched nerve in the neck cause dizziness?
- Talk to a neurologist online