Doctor insights on:
Can People With Wandering Eyes See Straight
Depends on cause: Wandering eyes can be an eye with lowered vision from childhood (amblyopia or disease) in which case the other eye usually is normal and most visual tasks can be accomplished without trouble. It can also be nystagmus (dancing eyes) frequently with lowered vision so these folks have some degree of handicap. If you have a good rapport with such a person --- ask them! ...Read more
Yes: The process of lining up the fixation point is part of visual development and brings the eyes into alignment. However if one eye presents a clearer image to the brain than the other, the brain may later decide to turn off the out of focus eye and thus create amblyopia. Misaligned eyes present a constant double image to the brain so one is turned off to have a clear image.The brain decides. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can cross eyed people see straight?
- Causes wandering eyes brain atrophy
- Prevent eyes wandering extremely tired
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I can see blood vessels in my eyes
- How common is it for people to see floaters and flashing lights in their eyes?
- Why is it that when you squint your eyes you can see clearer?
- Why can i see blood vessels in my eyes?
- Talk to a pediatrician online