Doctor insights on:
Can People With Pacemakers Consume Alcohol
A pacemaker is a device which sends electrical signals to the heart triggering heartbeats when needed. There are many ways to implant and configure a pacemaker; it may beat the top chambers (atria), lower chambers (ventricles) or both. Some systems stimulate both the left and right ventricles together. Pacemakers generally treat abnormally slow heart rhythms and certain ...Read more
Aortic valve replacement, and a pacemaker. 21. What alcohol is allowed? If in moderation, beer, liquor, wine? How about cannabis if vaporized?
No interaction: Aprodine contains pseudoephedrine and triprolidine. There is no major interaction between alcohol and these medications, however triprolidine can make you drowsy and alcohol will increase these effects. Since you are ill and requiring medications it is a good idea to refrain from alcohol for 48 hours after your symptoms resolve to give your body time to heal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
That depends: On the medication. Please specify and re-ask. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Humira with arava how much alcohol can i consume
- Can people with pacemakers be shocked back to life with an aed?
- What are the alcohols that people with wheat allergies can drink?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol with bactrim?
- Can people with keloid skin get tattoos?
- Can you drink alcohol with a dry socket?
- Can i mix medrol with alcohol?
- Talk to a cardiologist online