Doctor insights on:
Can People Smoke Cigarettes In Drug Rehab
My boyfriend used to do drugs like meth and cocaine what effects would that have on his fertility?He's been clean for 4yrs but still smokes cigarettes
Should be ok: Drugs like meth and Cocaine can cause issues with infertility, most most commonly when using. Severe chronic abuse can cause damage, but at his age he should be fine now that he stopped. Smoking should not be an issue, but he should eventually work on that too and stop. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
High H&H, high MCV, low MCHC, low RDW, neutropenia, & lymphocytosis all values recurring for a few years. B12 therapy for macrocytosis ineffective. No drugs/alcohol. Do smoke cigarettes. Any ideas?
Depends: Most are not considered contagious 24 hours after starting the penicillin based antibiotic. This is a generality and might not extend to intimate kissing. Treatment should be continued until the course is finished or the body can still develop complications. Strep usually begins to feel better after treatment is started, but don't stop the med just because you feel better. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a drug test for cigarette smoke?
- Can you be allergic to cigarette smoke?
- Can you smoke an e cigarette after rhinoplasty?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you smoke cigarettes after breast cancer?
- Can cigarette smoke on clothing cause allergy symptoms?
- Can you smoke cigarettes while taking metronidazole?
- Smoke cigarettes
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free