Doctor insights on:
Can People Get Hurt In Hailstorm
Unlikely: Your boyfriend may feel the iud string during intercourse but it is unlikely it will hurt him if it is put in correctly. Sometimes the iud string can be trimmed a little if intercourse is uncomfortable. ...Read more
Pain...: If a cavity is a bit deep, you dentist will recommend a small shot of anesthetic. The pin prick will hurt a bit... Lets face it , it's a sharp needle. But that should be about it, for a couple of seconds. Many of my patients have their cavities filled without an anesthetic... And they don't complain about any pain. It's the nature of the procedure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain meds: As a female I have never experienced this first hand. Having done a number of adult circumcisions, the men said that they were not comfortable post -op. Because there is pain involved post-operatively - you would be prescribed appropriate pan medication. ...Read more
Usually not: Depends on location and size. Ability to have good local anesthesia makes pain a minimum problem. Like at the dentist, once the tooth is anesthetized, he may work on it without pain. Feelings of pulling or pressure may remain, but not actual pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What people can get hypertension?
- Can indian people get vitiligo?
- Can skinny people get buff?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can people with scoliosis get pregnant?
- Can intersex people get pregnant?
- Can young people get alzheimer's s?
- Can people get hoof and mouth disease?
- Can people get worms?