Doctor insights on:
Can Pectus Excavatum Cause Asthma
Asthma is a disease of the lungs caused by chronic inflammation of the airways most often caused by allergies. This inflammation results in airway swelling and hyperactivity leading to difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, dry cough, etc. MIT is a diagnosis made by combining clinical ...Read more
I sufffer from pectus excavatum and have a tachicardy (caused by (anxiety), can i do exercise without being at risk of heart failure?
Cardiac conditions: need to be evaluated by a cardiologist in person prior to any exercise. If you are cleared for exercise consider getting a personal trainer at a gym to create a personalized plan for you. Exercise can help w/anxiety. See www.relaxationresponse.org Peace and good health. . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mechanical: Mechanical interference with full expansion of the lungs. ...Read more
No: It may cause these symptoms of u develop severe MR which happens in older age ...Read more
Random light headedness, stomach uneasiness, acid reflux, chest tightness, Anxiety not always present could Pectus Excavatum be the cause? Or Sinus's?
Not speed of light: Physical and systemic effects of anxiety do not work at the speed of light. It can take years to take a toll on some organs and the bodily expressions of anxiety don't turn on/off like a light switch. Try to let the doctors diagnose these complex conditions from your good detailed reports. Consider CBT therapy to improve your understanding of how it all interacts and learn ways to feel better. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pectus excavatum can is cause wheezing in the chest
- What is pectus excavatum can it get worse over time?
- Can asthma cause heart palpitations?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you know if shortness of breath is caused by asthma or anxiety?
- Can bad posture with pectus excavatum affect lung capacity?
- Can asthma cause back pain?
- Can push ups help pectus excavatum?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free