Doctor insights on:
Can Paracetamol Or Tylenol Have Any Odd Psychologial Side Effects
Stop taking it: If you are having side effects the best thing is to stop taking it and let your doctor give you other choices. ...Read more
?: All at once? Too much could cause liver issues. ...Read more
Is tylenol (acetaminophen) safe (in case of an overdose)? Side effects of tylenol (acetaminophen)? What does tylenol (acetaminophen) do? Anything else I should know about tylenol (acetaminophen)?
Similar to morphine: Codiene is classed as an opiate. The parent drug of this class is morphine. The side effects are similar for all drugs in the class and include itching, nausea, vomiting, euphoria, drowsiness, dry mouth, depression, urinary retention (difficulty urinating) and constipation. A potentially serious side effect is respiratory depression or a slowing of respirations leading to respiratory arrest. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The side effects of paracetamol
- Can using parsley capsules have any side effects?
- Are there any side effects to having a colonoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does p90x have any side effects?
- Does stevia have any side effects with ibs?
- Does extenze have any side effects?
- Does green tea have any side effects?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free