Doctor insights on:
Can Panchakarma Help You With Sexual Dysfunction
Unrest with sex: Any program designed to root out psychosomatic stress which can lead to sexual dysfunction is worth a try. Ayurvedic medicine and panchakarma address toxins, both internal and external, which may be causing anxiety, poor sleep, disturbed appetite, unhealthy behaviors, etc. Such therapy may re-balance a psychological cause manifesting physically but not address a true physical sexual dysfunction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on what kind: It's not really possible to answer your question without knowing what kind of sexual dysfunction you mean. Here's a link that lists lots of resources: http://www.Kinseyinstitute.Org/resources/sexlinks.Html#health. You can also go here: http://www.Aasect.Org/ to locate a professional sex therapist or sexuality counselor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Experts make it work: If you go to an expert, the overwhelming odd are that you can be helped. If your doc says, "try some viagra (sildenafil) or androgel" with no other questions, no other evaluations, then you are not dealing with an expert. There are a wide variety of treatments beyond viagra (sildenafil). Stress can be one of the hard to treat causes, but medical issues can be identified and treated with great success. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ayurvedic medicine help with sexual dysfunction?
- Does panchakarma help with chronic fatigue?
- What medication can you take with fluoxetine to help erectile dysfunction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can hypotension lead to sexual dysfunction in a teenage female?
- Can hypotension lead to sexual dysfunction in a younger female?
- Sexual dysfunction
- Can you erectile dysfunction?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free