Doctor insights on:
Can Ozone Be Harmful To A Human If Pregnant
Sorry and super ashamed but just recently found out I was pregnant and was wondering if the fact that I have taken so ozone going to come up?
Inform your GYN: I would certainly suggest notifying your OB-GYN about any medications or street drugs you have taken. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Probably not: Toxoplasmosis is the concern for pregnant women handling kitty litter. If you do not know if you have been exposed, it is best to avoid the kitty litter; also gardening can be a way to get exposed to it. If exposed, while pregnant, it can be passed to the baby 60% of time and cause problems with growth restriction and brain development among other concerns. ...Read more
No: These are simple chemicals, the same as those of which the body is made. There's no danger to Baby. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ozone be harmful if youre pregnant?
- Can gold be harmful to the human body?
- Can iron lime calcium be harmful to the human body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are tapeworms harmful to humans?
- Can colon cleansing be harmful?
- Can tonsil stones be harmful?
- Can porn be harmful?
- Talk to a environmental health specialist online for free