Doctor insights on:
Can Ovulation Make You Bloated
Everyone's Different: Hormone Fluctuation/ changes during Menstrual cycle makes every woman have different physical symptoms. During first half there is increased level of Estrogen, At the time of Ovulation there is surge of LH and Progesterone and last half of the cycle there is higher level of Progesterone and Estrogen along with it. ...Read more
Ovulation time: Those symptoms are because of harmonal surge. ...Read more
Usually not: Bloating could mean other things like intestinal problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, or even something very serious like ovarian cancer. If its persistent and not just occasional, see your doctor. Bloating is more common just prior to your period due to hormonal changes that cause the bowel motility to decrease. ...Read more
How long does ovulation symptoms last? I usually feel light cramps and bloated some light headaches for about a week before ovulation. Is it normal?
Post ovulation sx: Cramping and bloating after ovulation can be normal, but can also reflect extra progesterone produced by a "double ovulation", much more common after 30. The sx. are due to normal effects of progesterone (made at ovulation and until your next period) and rupture of the cyst in your ovary(ies) at ovulation. ...Read more
Unprotected sex 4 days before ovulation, yes he came inside,6 days past ovulation and feeling immediately nauseated and bloated.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a uti make you bloated?
- Can mid cycle ovulation make you nauseous cramps and headache?
- Can antibiotics make you feel bloated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can vitamins make you bloated?
- Can drinking too many smoothies make you bloated?
- Can alcohol make you bloated?
- Can vitamins make you feel bloated?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free