Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cysts Make You Urinate More
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Unrelated: No direct causal relationship.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have blood in my urine. I have two ovarian cysts one is 3.7m and the other is 4.7. just wondering if the two are connected?
Rule out UTI: The large ovarian cyst should not cause pain on urination. Be sure you don't have a uti. Check 25-oh vit d, it might be low with the ovarian cysts. Possibly the Aspirin could be irritating the lining of the urethra if there is no infection or some thing in your diet might be the irritant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can cranberry juice make you urinate more?
- Can ovarian cysts make you nausea?
- Can an ovarian cyst make you nauseous?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an ovarian cyst make you bleed?
- Can ovarian cyst make you gain weight?
- Can a ovarian cyst make you feel nausea?
- Can pain medication make you urinate more often?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free