Doctor insights on:
Can Ovarian Cysts Cause Stomach Problems
I woz diagnose with an ovarian cyst last year it woz 3.4cm no I have got bloatin in my stomach can my cyst have grown caused this?
Doubtful: It depends on the type of cysts. A "cyst" is not a diagnosis per se, it is a description. All menstruating women make two cysts a month, a follicular cyst and a corpus luteum. Given your symptoms, you should be reexamined to see if has resolved. More than likely it has and the bloating is from something else. But get examined. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I have 2 10cm ovarian cysts and have noticed my lower abdomen feeling heavy. I have been having some weight gain. Can this be caused by the cysts?
What's the plan? : Two 10 cm cysts? What's the plan? Schedule a visit with an Obgyn and discuss the options. These cysts need evaluation ...Read more
NO: Most ovarian cysts generally do not cause any of these symptoms, nor pain. ...Read more
Can ovarian cysts be the cause of severe lower right abdomen pain? Had cold sweat, felt faint. Can home took meds slept and now better, still sore.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cyst cause problems with the intestines?
- Can ovarian cysts cause bladder problems?
- Can ovarian cysts cause thyroid problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a ovarian cyst cause stomach pain?
- Can ovarian cyst cause movement in the stomach?
- Ovarian cysts causing bowel problems
- Can ovarian cysts cause itching?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free